A phrase popular among young and old alike, this design pays reverence to subtle understandings in our black communities. I swear I say this a good 25 times a day just dealing with my teenage son. Lord forbid sombody tries me.
- This is a UNISEX shirt
- It's Soft and Super Comfortable
- 100% ring-spun cotton
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 7-days Exchange Policy:
- If a product is damaged or was faulty upon delivery - we offer an exchange.
- Timing: we have a 7-day Exchange Policy that begins on the day the item was received.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name, and the reason for the return.
- We will provide you with instructions on where to send returned goods. We strongly encourage you to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost package" situations.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS!
Need a different size:
- We recommend before placing your order, that you thoroughly check that each item in the cart has the correct size selected before completing the purchase.
- For any reason an item needs to be exchanged for another size, we ask for an order number, a picture of the delivered item, and the size that you need. Please note that customers are responsible for all shipping costs of returned items & replacements.
- Starting from the day the item was delivered, we allow up to 7 days to exchange items for the correct size. Any request that extends the 7-Day period, we will be unable to fulfill.
Normal processing/shipping time is 3-5 business days.
What’s Your Statement, LLC. is not responsible for orders lost, mishandled, or misplaced by USPS. Please contact them with your shipping information for more information on locating your package.